Good skin care — including sun protection and gentle cleansing — can keep your skin healthy and glowing for years to come
Don’t have time for intensive skin care? You can still pamper yourself by acing the basics. Good skin care and healthy lifestyle choices can help delay the natural aging process and prevent various skin problems. Get started with these five no-nonsense tips.More »
If You’re In Your 20s:
When time is on your side, focus on beauty maintenance rather than anti-aging. For this age group target healthy hair and nails. Biotin strengthens both hair and nails, while GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) in the form of black currant oil or evening primrose oil, is an essential fatty acid that promotes healthy growth of skin, hair and nails.More »
Foods You Should Be Eating
To increase the elasticity your skin, you need to consume high-antioxidant and water-rich foods like:
- Berries are the best fruits to consume in terms of antioxidants. Power-fruit acai.
- Celery and cucumber both contain silica, an ingredient that boosts moisture and elasticity.
- Oils, found in salmon, olives and walnuts, contain concentrated levels of omega-3 fatty acids, known to improve skin aging.
- Pumpkin and squash are water, vitamin and antioxidant rich fruits packed with skin-saving nutrients.
- Spices like turmeric and cinnamon are superfoods when it comes to their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.